GOTEC Group is an international supplier and partner of the automotive industry, providing services in the preparation of metal surfaces for vulcanization. GOTEC specializes in surface coating technologies.
Protection of the natural environment is a significant part of our policy which is supported by our conscious responsibility for the environment of the Company. Thus, we have implemented an Environmental Management System according to DIN EN ISO 14001:2004, with the objective to better protect our natural environment. This will help us in meeting the requirements of our Customers and those posed on us by nature.
Our duty is to reconcile the development of our company with the protection of nature. All our staff, partners and suppliers, as well as our Customers, are involved in environmentally-friendly measures.
- Environmental protection is not an independent goal of the Company, but our duty.
- Compliance with the principles of environmental protection is also one of the quality characteristics with the production of our products and their processes.
- The responsibility for the preservation of nature lies with the Management of our Company.
- By using the Best Available Techniques in the operation of modern automotive plants, leads to a reduction of the strain on nature that is caused by road transport.
All GOTEC employees form ECO-Team are obligated to comply with the Environmental Policy of GOTEC through the following measures:
- continuous reduction of the impact on the environment by permanently improving the Quality Management System and applying environmentally-friendly technologies,
- compliance with legal requirements,
- taking any decisions within the Company only after verifying their compliance with environment protection rules,
- co-operation with commercial partners and authorities in the scope of environment protection,
- operating production in such a way as to obtain the highest possible degree of preservation of natural resources,
- striving to reduce the strain on nature to a minimum.
Jörg Gorschlüter, President of the Board
Beata Pethes, Responsible for the Environmental Management System
Komorniki, 5th October 2011